- Learn to anticipate problems in advance.
- View obstacles as challenging problems that can be solved.
- Become adept at juggling multiple priorities under time constraints.
- Always work to cultivate a culture of openness and information sharing.
- Readily share information and resources to support business objectives.
- Build trust amongst your colleagues through regular, open, and honest communication.
- Proactively feed information upwards to keep management well informed.
- Demonstrate total commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Exceed customers’ expectations by providing timely feedback and follow-up.
- Effectively prioritize your workload based on UAS customer needs.
- Proactively inform customers of pending delays whilst providing objective and timely advice.
Tactfully tell customers “NO” when their demands or expectations cannot be met.
- Discipline yourself to “plan your work” and “work your plan”.
- Maintain a workspace that is clear of clutter.
- Enthusiasm for continually seeking better performance from leading by example.
- Corporate responsibility and striving for perfection.
- Proven familiarity with all tasks and duties in Ground Operations.
- Always maintain and promote high standards in Ground Handling services, carrying out all aspects as per client
- The role shall ensure the efficient and effective post application follow ups with service confirmations whilst ensuring that all service elements can be accommodated as per UAS client’s requests in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the OM and SOP.
- Assisting flight operations department to obtain Slots, PPR coordination, and landing permit when required thru the handling agents whenever handling is arranged by UAS.
- Ensure that QSR is forwarded and completed as per Company Policy.
- In addition Ground Operation Officers shall ensure that all service worksheets; templates; electronic and paper folders are maintained and are up-to date.
- Develop and maintain good working knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures in International Trip Planning.
- Coordinate on a timely manner with other departments to ensure the client’s requests are acknowledged in maximum 10-15 minutes, and ensure that all concerned departments are copied and updated with any changes.
- Follow, and provide positive feedback on operations procedures that are introduced by the management team.
- Forward all feedback (positive and negative) to Shift Manager on Duty and Department Manager.
- Assist the managerial team in investigating any complaints or deficiencies relating to the operations department, responding accordingly and promptly, and to provide feedback on issues which arise during the normal course of operations
- 1. Enthusiasm for continually seeking better performance from leading by example
- 2. Patience and ability to deal with challenges, whilst at the same time extracting the highest standards from your team
- “Can Do” approach by prioritising all problems and challenges
- Corporate responsibility
1.The role oversees all aspects of the company’s day to day Flight Operations to ensure compliance with the company’s Operations Manual (OM) and in conjunction with the Company Standard Operational Procedures(SOP) and the regulations produced by the CAA`s and applicable Regulatory
2.Operations Officers are principally responsible for the following:
- The efficient processing and planning of Client requests in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the OM and SOP
- Utilising the manuals and publications within the Company’s operations library:
– AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
– ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
– Company Operations Manuals
– Operational Notifications
- Preparation and monitoring the validity of Landing and Over Flight Permissions
- To take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Flight Operations Officer position including liaison with different Departments
Follow, and provide positive feedback on, operations procedures that are introduced by the management team
- Taking part in at least one Training Session per annum as required
- Review on a regular basis Operations notices and signing that they have been read until changes are included in the Operations Procedures Manual
- Assist the managerial team in investigating and complaints or deficiencies relating to the Operations department, responding accordingly and promptly, and to provide feedback on issues which arise during the normal course of operations
Extensive Aviation courses and sales experience.
Commercial skills, networking & analytical skills.
Expertise in relationship development.
Awareness of aircraft capabilities and operating costs.
Comprehensive knowledge of cargo, aircraft knowledge, specifications.
A minimum of 3 years related aviation experience.
Strong command of the English language.
Excellent communication & writing skills.
Fluency in Chinese advantageous.
- Coordinate & negotiate prices with Handling Agents/Suppliers
- Prepare cost estimates. Forecast all financial aspects of the flights for clients.
- Maintain close communications with clients to ensure procurement of flights.
- Coordinate with agents with client enquiries and provide detailed report back to clients.
- Responsible for regular system updates including price updates and the maintenance of commercial records.
- Liaise with the Operations Department concerning details of the confirmed flights.
- Liaise with the Accounting Department concerning payment & terms.
- Provide accurate information to the marketing department concerning the flight details of clients.
- Communicate with clients on the status of flights.
- Prepare weekly analysis reports for Management to review.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team for any improvements and corrective measures, as necessary.
- Carry out any given tasks as maybe assigned.